tisdag 2 oktober 2007

A bit sick, some trouble but we will make it.

This is my second post in our blog.
Last time I wrote it wasn't that much but I think this time I have more things on my mind that I want you to take part in.

This day has been a mess, I have felt pretty sick and my ambition to take care of things hasn't been were high, even thou that fact today has been a good day in a bad way.
We know have good control of the situation, our kinda problematic situation where we don't know what program we shall work in when we code the arduino chip and how we shall make our prototype to work. we have a few suggestions which Martin and Nemo told us about in our latest meeting a couple of hours ago and it feels like we know where we are but we really dosen't know yet how to solve everything.
Anyhow I have to give so much good feedback to Martin and Nemo, how hard they are working with the chip and how much the right now meen for the group. If they make it we will make it and I like to say that I think its so strong of them to keep up a good spirit with the technical part.

Tomorrow is a new day full of suprises and I look forward to meet it in a better mood than today.
Until then.
best regards,
Patric

Inga kommentarer: