fredag 28 september 2007

one more week done, the first whole week in this project.

This week I have basically only focused on working with the project plan
for my group. It has been funny and good learning for me.

Today at twelve I sent it to our friends in Karlskrona who were about to
peermarke it, a peermarking is a way to give feedback.
I have just recieved the peermarking and it was really good, they
complained about the things we were aware of so that feels is ok.

We also had our so called feedback friday today, sorry to say that
Axel missed the first one but we didnt talked that much anyway since we
had a meeting about it yesterday.

This week has overall been really good, we have a good group with great structure
and communication which I missed a bit in my latest group.

The last thing I wanna say is "Thank god its friday", now Im going home to relax and not sit infront of the
computer, oh well maybee a bit.

best patric sundling

Inga kommentarer: